fbpx

A5 50 Pages Notebook 004

$8

10 in stock

+
  •  Ask a Question

    A5 50 Pages Notebook 004

    $8

    Ask a Question

      ... people are viewing this right now

      Share

    A non-ruled paper notebook, where creativity meets purpose. Crafted with cream-coloured pages and fine bonds, this notebook provides the perfect canvas for your thoughts, sketches, and dreams. Its cover features an art print inspired by an original painting titled “Happy Gorilla”. It was created by Mene, a young refugee artist expressing the freedom wild animals have in the parks. It speaks about the freedom someone gets when they are in a safe space.

    With each purchase, you’re not just getting a notebook – you’re supporting a cause. 70% of the price you pay goes directly towards funding the education of these talented young artists, helping to shape their future and unlock their potential. The remaining 30% is reinvested into offering more free artwork workshops, ensuring that more children have the opportunity to explore their creativity and develop their skills.

    Whether you’re jotting down notes, doodling, or journaling, this notebook serves as a reminder of the power of art and the impact of giving back. It’s more than just a stationery item – it’s a symbol of hope, empowerment, and community.

    Based on 0 reviews

    0.00 Overall
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%
    0%

    Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

    Write a review

    Reviews

    There are no reviews yet.

    Category:
    Close My Cart
    Close Recently Viewed
    Close
    Close
    Categories